How To Apply
Step 1: Request information
To learn more about applying to St. Thomas More, complete our online inquiry form. Then you’ll be able to schedule a call with the Office of Admissions.
Step 2: Begin the app
STEP 3: SChedule your visit
The best way to learn about our program and way of life is to partake on a campus tour. Please call us at 860-823-3861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit. This step is not required, but recommended.
Below is a list of everything you'll need for a complete application
REQUIRED For All Students
- Online Application and Parent/Guardian Statement
- Transcripts for current and previous 2 school years
- English and Math teacher recommendations
- Standardized test scores*
- Interview (in-person or via phone/video call)
*We accept a variety of standardized tests, including the SSAT, PSAT, ISEE, SAT, ACT, and state-mandated standardized tests.
Additional ITEMS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- TOEFL, Duolingo, SLEP, or other English proficiency test
- Copy of passport
- Copy of Visa and 1-20 (if transferring from a school in the USA)
- Parent financial affidavit